Compelling research suggests that young people who are health conscious and physically fit are more likely to make healthy lifestyle choices throughout their lives. For that reason, students at All Saints Academy are encouraged to participate in team sports. Our staff and coaches take great pride in helping students gain a healthy level of physical fitness, believing that every child is capable of personal athletic success. Our athletic teams encourage discipline, learning, and cooperation. Our success is evident in our many league championships.
- Ski Club - Grades K - 8
- President’s Physical Fitness Challenge Grades 1 - 8
- Boys and Girls Basketball Grades 4 –8
- Boys and Girls Cross Country - Grades 5 - 8
- Junior High Baseball -Grades 7 - 8
- Junior High Softball Grades 7 - 8
- Junior High Cross Country Grades 7- 8
- Junior High Football - Grades 7- 8
- Cheerleading -Grades 5 - 8
- Bowling - Grades 6 - 8
All Saints Academy athletics.
Presidential Physical Fitness
Junior High Spring Bowling Program
Various Athletic Programs
Participation in Holy Cross High School Junior High Athletic Programs